Discover the culture, traditions and amazing architecture that makes Japan a must see location.
Duration 14 days / 13 nights
Price per a person twin share $4669 ground only
Prices vary depending on your dates. From prices are based on November, please contact us to discuss your preferred dates.
Prices are to be considered as a guide only due to fluctuations in flight, hotel and cruise availability. Some components may also require compulsory additional payments such as gratuities or visas. Call or enquire now for up-to-date information.
|Day 1: Tokyo, arrival|
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo, optional day trip
Day 4: Tokyo – Matsumoto
Day 5: Matsumoto, optional day trip
Day 6: Matsumoto – Takayama
|Day 7: Takayama – Shirakawago|
Day 8: Shirakawago – Kyoto, day trip in Kanazawa
Day 9: Kyoto, cycling tour
Day 10: Kyoto – Hakone
Day 11: Hakone – Tokyo
Day 12: Tokyo, departure
Our Services Include:
- Hotel accommodation in twin room with daily breakfast (for ryokan, minshuku, and other traditional accommodation, rooms are Japanese-style with futon and meals are half board)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- English meet and greet at the airport and return transfers to the airport
- 14-Day Japan Rail Pass in ordinary class, activated on Day 1
- PASMO Transport Pass for local transportation in Tokyo with 1,500 JPY worth of credits
(Note: Additional credits will be charged by our guides to cover transportation during guided days. Clients are free to further charge their card should they wish to make use of it during self-guided days).
- Bus tickets on Day 6 (Takayama to Shirakawago, then Shirakawago to Kanazawa)
- English-speaking guides for tours on Days 2 and 11 (supplementary charges apply for other languages)
- All entrance fees and public transportation fees as mentioned in the itinerary on Days 2 and 11
- Japanese cultural experience in Kyoto on Day 12
- Information pack
Terms and conditions apply
- Island explore click
- Check tour brochure