7 Night Historical Cocos Island Package from $2,285.00* per person
This superb package combines the relaxation of West Island with the history and rich culture of Home Island. Discover the pristine turquoise waters surrounding Cocos Keeling Islands. With spectacular corals and bountiful marine life, dive, snorkel, walk or swim your way between each isolated island or relax on the endless coconut lined, soft sandy white beaches. Located across the lagoon and just a short ferry ride away, Home Island is a must-see for visitors. Home of the Cocos Malay people, the island offers a complete contrast to West Island.
Our 7 night package includes:
- Return flights from Perth flying Virgin Australia
- 23kg checked baggage
- 4 nights accommodation on West Island
- Cocos Motorised Canoe Safari Tour (West Island)
- 3 nights accommodation on Home Island including morning tea daily
- Formal dinner party at Oceania House with vintage china, crystal glassware and silver cutlery
- Historical Garden Tour on Home Island
- Introduction to Oceania House
- Cultural Tour
- Film night of historical events on Cocos Keeling Islands
Terms & Conditions: *Prices are subject to availability and quoted in AUD and include all pre-payable taxes. Prices are per person twin share unless advised. Prices are valid for travel from 01 Sep 16 to 31 Mar 17. Black out period 20 Dec 17 – 07 Jan 17. Tours and added inclusions are subject to weather conditions. Offer expires 31 Mar 17 unless sold out prior. Cost of ferry between West Island and Home Island not included. Deposit: Non-refundable deposit of $300 per person required within 7 days and full payment of Virgin Australia flights at time of confirmation. Final Payment: Required 35 days prior to departure or immediately if travel is within this time. Add On’s: Additional accommodation, car hire or touring options can be added upon request. Island Explorer Holidays Terms and Conditions apply. All prices correct as of 13 Oct 16.